Build Wealth with Rental Properties
[tcb-script async=”” data-uid=”d87be87e23″ src=”https://f.convertkit.com/d87be87e23/d21286f5d1.js”][/tcb-script]
In 2011, I officially began partner recruitment. I had no idea what I was doing.
I’ve heard it said that failure is the key to success; each mistake teaches us something*.
Through persistence and experience, I learned to be a good partner in real estate, but to discover which partners were the right fit for me (and others).
In my experience, this is the most challenging and most rewarding piece of real estate puzzle.
With the right partners, you are unstoppable.
The purpose of Rental Partnerships.com is to share the insights I have gained with others. To help you on the next steps of your journey, whether you are an investor or entrepreneur.
— Forrest P. WebberPartner
Forrest P. Webber
- Master’s in Real Estate, Texas A&M
- Bachelor’s in Finance, Texas A&M
- Former Real Estate Broker
- Partnered in developing $15MM+ assets (July 2013)
- Personally owned $4MM+ portfolio (August 2014)
James R. Anderson
- Gross experience managing $60MM in assets
- Operations Manager for 300+ units (2015)
- Personal Investor (2014+)
© 2019, Rental Partnerships LLC. All rights reserved.